DELUXE ROOMS @ MANDAWA HAVELI
Our aim has been to showcase the splendour of this era and our history together with the comforts every modern-day traveller has come to expect. Therefore, in addition to our intricately-carved, colonial style wooden beds, we also provide a seating area, air-conditioning (heaters in the winter), modern bathrooms with plenty of hot water, fridges, tea and coffee making facilities and in room safes and wifi.
Historical pictures and photographs of our family, Jaipur, Mandawa and Rajasthan adorn the walls, giving a sense of our family history as well as the history of the region. Being a heritage and therefore a converted property each room is slightly different and has its own quirks.
|King /Queen size & twin beds
|238 square feet
These are approx sizes as no two rooms in heritage hotels are the same.
IN-ROOM SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Bath amenities
- Wall mounted hairdryer
- 100% cotton robes & slippers
- Complimentary personal tea/coffee makers with mineral water
- LCD TELEVISION with DTH service
- Telephone, Refrigerator, lockers
- Housekeeping service – morning cleaning – evening turndown on request